Monday, February 7, 2011

Simply Sweet Treats

Last year I attended a 12 hour scrapping crop.  Yes I said 12 hour!  If you are not familiar with a crop, it is where a bunch of ladies gather, each dragging (literally, dragging, some of them) their scrapping supplies and we work on our scrapbook projects all day long.  It is great fun.  You get to see others' work, share ideas and even get a chance to visit vendor tables and do make 'n take projects using their products.  One of the cute little projects I did last year at the "Close To My Heart" table would make a cute little treat to pack in a lunchbox on Valentine's Day or would make an easy party favor.


As you can see, this project just uses a rectangle piece of cardstock cut slightly larger than a stick of gum.  Use double sided tape to stick gum to the rectangle.  I used a scalloped punch, then a circle punch for the sentiment on the front and then the back is just stamped with "Happy Valentine's Day".  Thanks to the "Close To My Heart" ladies for such a simple sweet treat.

No comments: