Friday, February 4, 2011

Oh My Goodness!!

It was just brought to my attention that I talked about the pumpkin chili but I didn't include the link for the recipe.  Sorry about that.  This one is definitely worth the try.  And with all soups and chili, it was way better the second and third day...yes it makes a lot.  It is a very, very thick chili.  This recipe would be great for nachos or chili dogs.  The next time I make it I will probably cut it down to two pounds of meat instead of three.  Of course, there was no complaint from the man of the house about the amount of meat.  After our third day of lunching on this, I finally told my hubby there was a secret ingredient.  He couldn't guess so I told him.  He was surprised and said he would have never known.  So for all you picky eaters out there, give it a try!!

http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Pumpkin-Chili?cpi=2&sort=2

No comments: