Sunday, March 27, 2011

Good Food, Good Fun

I had the best time yesterday.  I was able to attend a 12 hour scrapbooking crop.  For those who may not be familiar with this, it is a day where you can take all your scrapping "stuff" and scrap your heart away.  They feed you three very wonderful meals, snacks, all the McAlister's tea you can consume during the day.  There are door prizes given away all day long and a $100 Hobby Lobby gift card given away at the end of the day.  So early Sat. morning, my sister and I loaded the car and drove the few minutes it took us to get to the hall where the crop was held.  We got all sat up, I donned my slippers and we worked on our scrapbooks, laughed, talked, ate and watched it snow all day long.  It was a great day to be inside doing something we love.


No comments: